Office Manager (18 months temporary, part time) - Redmond, WA
DDS is a global company providing scheduling and dispatch solutions to taxi and transit customers. We lead the market in Taxi and Paratransit solutions with a significant market share in both Taxi and Transit. Today, our most significant market share is in North America, while our EMEA operations have the fastest growth. DDS Wireless believes that the transit industry is about to change rapidly, with different modes of transportation coming together into a multi-modal solution. With a strong presence in both Taxi and Transit markets, we are ideally positioned to lead the market in realizing the potential of multi-modal transportation.
DDS Wireless is currently seeking a temporary Office Manager to join our team of dedicated professionals.
As the Office Manager in our Redmond office, you will achieve objectives by acting as the face of the company, overseeing day-to-day office operations, and providing services to employees such as benefits administration and onboarding.
Role and Responsibilities
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct contact/department
- Responsible for managing facilities to ensure all building maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Administration of US employee benefits – health, dental, 401K, cobra, flexible spending accounts…etc)
- Be the primary contact for insurance renewal, information update, and employee’s benefits inquiry
- Onboard all new US employees to ensure benefits package are well understood and collect all signed documents required for file
- Maintain and access files as needed
- Oversee office supply needs and make purchase coordination when needed
- Ensure office bills are paid in a timely manner; serve as the primary contact for credit card purchases by working with finance department to ensure approval requirement is met
- Work closely with finance department on a regular basis to ensure a clear understanding of the process
- Manage bank deposits/log payments in accounting software
- Manage travel arrangement as needed
- Some shipping responsibilities intermittently
- Serve as a problem solver in the office – how do I get this done person
- Associate degree required (Undergraduate degree preferred)
- 2-5 years of office management, administrative or assistant experience
- 2-5 years of experiences with employee benefits administration
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office and strong computer skills and knowledge
- Customer focused attitude
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to work with different stakeholders
- Temporary part time (18 months for maternity coverage) – 20 to 30 hours per week
DDS Wireless offers a competitive compensation package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@ddswireless.com. Please reference “Office Manager– Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.