Sales Manager, Nordics
DDS is a global leader in Apps and Cloud based solutions for the rapidly growing Transportation and Mobility industry. We are committed on changing the world of personal mobility offering a portfolio of innovative real-time demand based dispatching, routing and scheduling, vehicle location, and tracking and communication systems to multiple markets including the taxi, transit and public sectors worldwide. We support our customers through offices in Canada, Finland, Sweden, the UK and the US.
We want to expand across Europe and are now looking for a Sales Manager Nordics based out of the DDS offices in Tampere, Finland to be part of the Europe sales team. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Europe.
- Delivering the multi-channel sales strategy and achieving the sales targets in the assigned territory utilising and extending direct, distributor, partner, agent, OEM, etc. channels,
- Managing existing and hunting for new business opportunities and building a meaningful sales pipeline, meeting or exceeding individual monthly/quarterly/annual objectives and quotas,
- Ensuring we have visibility on all significant business opportunities in the assigned region,
- Applying appropriate software solution selling techniques,
- Developing our presentation tools, systems and solutions and assisting potential customers and partners in modelling the business case,
- Tracking prospect-related phone conversations, using Salesforce, including sales opportunities according to the defined sales processes,
- Contributing to the delivery of responses to tenders, coordinating with development, support and product management teams,
- Assisting with creating or modifying product and sales and marketing materials to meet local market needs
- Gathering product feedback from key markets and customers feeding back to product development
- Successful track record in driving strong sales and business development in the Nordics,
- 2 to 5 years sales experience in SaaS/Cloud Solutions based software/technology company preferably serving the transportation and mobility verticals,
- Proficient in building healthy sales pipelines and closing complex, large-size deals with tier 1 and 2 prospects in private and public environments,
- Relevant educational degree
- Ability to cold call customers with outstanding customer service,
- Ability to work with minimum supervision by building plans, understanding complex situation with planning and executing on sales strategy,
- Must have strong planning, communication and presentation skills,
- Relevant software systems experience including an ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience in a way that is easy to understand,
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and willing to travel to customer sites
- Language skills required are native/fluent Finnish and English, other languages a plus
DDS Wireless offers a team-based work environment fostering collaboration, creativity and innovation and comprehensive benefits package, combined with the variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in a fast-moving international organisation.
Please send you application by October 29th 2019 to Careers@ddswireless.com and quote “Sales Manager, Nordics – Your Name”. In the body of the email, please also include your salary expectation in your application.
For more information, please contact Ben Hasselblatt, General Manager, Europe on +35810 2170 800 on September 26th 10:00-11:00 or October 2nd 10:00-11:00 Finland time.