Sales Director - Richmond, BC
About DDS Wireless
DDS is a global company providing scheduling and dispatch solutions to taxi and transit customers. We lead the market in Taxi and Paratransit solutions with a significant market share in both Taxi and Transit. Today, our most significant market share is in North America, while our EMEA operations have the fastest growth. DDS Wireless believes that the transit industry is about to change rapidly, with different modes of transportation coming together into a multi-modal solution. With a strong presence in both Taxi and Transit markets, we are ideally positioned to lead the market in realizing the potential of multi-modal transportation.
Customer focused global leader in intelligent wireless solutions to optimize transportation.
Grow through relentless customer focus by continuously innovating products and services through disciplined exceptional execution with highly skilled staff.
- Achieve or exceed assigned revenue quotas and targets
- Practice solution selling techniques, with a strong focus on customer service
- Understand territory and account planning procedures and execution
- Providing product/customer feedback to the DDS product management team
- Following up on in-bound calls or email inquiries from DDS customers interested in learning more about product and service offerings
- Effectively using tools, such as Salesforce.com to track customer-related interactions, and document sales opportunities according to defined sales processes
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a software sales environment
- Proven sales successes with software, technology, or services
- Ability to prospect with outstanding customer service
- Ability to work with minimum supervision by building plans, understanding complex situations with planning and executing on strategy
- Must have strong planning, communication & presentation skills
- DDS Wireless offers a team-based work environment and comprehensive benefits package, combined with the variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference “Sales Director – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.