Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst - Richmond, BC
DDS is a global company providing scheduling and dispatch solutions to taxi and transit customers. We lead the market in Taxi and Paratransit solutions with a significant market share in both Taxi and Transit. Today, our most significant market share is in North America, while our EMEA operations have the fastest growth. DDS Wireless believes that the transit industry is about to change rapidly, with different modes of transportation coming together into a multi-modal solution. With a strong presence in both Taxi and Transit markets, we are ideally positioned to lead the market in realizing the potential of multi-modal transportation.
DDS Wireless is currently seeking a talented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals. The Taxi QA team has the following opportunity available for an Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst.
Reporting to the Taxi SQA Manager, you will achieve project objectives by focusing on testing solutions for encapsulating human scheduling and dispatching strategies with high fidelity to solve large-scale combinatorically explosive taxi problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design efficient test cases for thorough test coverage, under an Agile development environment
- Perform functional and regression testing of products
- Document defects precisely in the Defect Tracking system (Jira) and work along with develops to diagnose issues
- Verify defects to ensure our product meets the customer requirements
- Bachelor of Science or Diploma, major in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, tools and Software Development Life cycle
- Knowledge of SQL, RESTful API, Selenium, Java Script and Node.js
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to pinpoint the root of the problem and to ensure comprehensive solutions and fixes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to document precise defects and test cases
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and be organized
- A good team player and be detail oriented
- Passionate in QA: finding defect and thoughts on improving our products
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Experience with cloud AWS environment is a plus
You are a team player that enjoys a challenge and has excellent communication skills. If you are excited about the variety, challenge and scope of this role as well as about the opportunity to advance your career within the DDS group of companies, we want to hear from you.
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “QA Specialist” along with your name in the subject line.
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview.
No phone calls, please.