Proposal & Pre-Sales Specialist
DDS is a global company providing scheduling and dispatch solution to taxi and transit customers. We lead the market in Taxi and Demand-Response Transit solutions, with our most significant market share in North America and our EMEA operations experiencing rapid growth.
Looking ahead, we believe that the transit industry is about to change rapidly, with different modes of transportation coming together into a multi-modal solution. With a strong presence in both Taxi and Demand-Response Transit markets, we are ideally positioned to lead the industry in realizing the potential of multi-modal transportation.
We are looking for a Proposal & Pre-Sales Specialist to work with our Sales and Marketing teams. Based out of Richmond BC, the Proposal & Pre-Sales Specialist is a customer facing role that will support sales and marketing activities by understanding the customer needs, building the right solutions and creating compelling proposals and presentations to win.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development of compelling proposals including RFP/RFI responses for government and private customers.
- Own the proposal process timeline, communicating the deliverables and associated deadlines with internal & external stakeholders, ensuring the proposal is moved through the company in a managed fashion to meet applicable deadlines.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an RFP/RFI response database.
- Understand customer needs and develop high-quality presentations, proposals and software demonstrations that speak to these needs.
- Work with the sales team to build, manage and maintain customer relationships.
- Provide pre-sales solution assistance to members of the sales team to ensure business fit.
- Stay up to date with current industry trends and market landscape and work with sales and product management teams to support development and asset management of sales and marketing material. This can include presentation decks, landing pages, videos, brochures etc.
- Support the execution of marketing and communication strategy across all channels.
- Support organization, logistics and presentations, as needed, at industry tradeshows.
- Minimum 2-3 years proposal writing experience
- Minimum 1-2 years solutions engineering experience in a sales support role
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business; or equivalent experience
- Track record of successful project planning and delivery including excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Experience with government proposals is a bonus
- Direct experience in Marketing, covering multi-channels including email, social and collateral.
- Some experience with salesforce CRM and Pardot automation.
- Copy and creative writing background
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@ddswireless.com. Please reference “Proposal and Pre-Sales Specialist– Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.