Head of Sales, Europe & Country Manager - Tampere, Finland
DDS Wireless International Inc. is a global leader in developing, marketing, selling, and servicing advanced wireless dispatch and scheduling systems for the transportation industry and their associated markets. We develop industry leading cloud based software, mobility based applications and hardware solutions supporting multiple segments. DDS Wireless currently enjoys a strong presence in the European transportation industry and we are looking to expand this presence to new markets in the region.
We are seeking a passionate Executive to lead our European Sales organization and to be our Country Manager for Finland. The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director, Europe and take business direction from the Chief Revenue Officer CRO. They will have a proven track record of growing business, winning in competitive markets, leading through diversity, and developing a winning culture of sales success. To be successful in this role you need to be able to work with different stakeholders on all levels of customer organizations. You will also actively work with different internal stakeholders to further develop our services and processes.
The executive is a passionate results oriented leader who will drive growth with new and existing customers, build a focused customer acquisition strategy, and create a business development plan that enables a robust pipeline of new business. The right balance of a leader who understands the needs of strong account management and “farming” versus prospecting and “hunting” is a requirement.
As the Country Manager for Finland, you will represent DDS Wireless as the primary leader to our customers, partners, and all other industry stakeholders.
- Delivering multi-channel sales strategy and achieving sales targets in the assigned territory utilizing direct, distributor, partner, agent, OEM, etc. channels
- Ensuring visibility on all significant business opportunities in the assigned region
- Hunting new business opportunities and building a meaningful sales pipeline
- Applying appropriate hardware and software solution selling techniques
- Modelling business cases both internally and externally and demonstrating value of DDS solutions to our clients and partners
- Managing tender processes from lead to closing deals for private and public sector customers
- Coordinating and gathering client requirements together with development and product management teams
- Assisting with sales and marketing materials to meet the local market needs
- Following closely the markets and industry trends in the assigned region
- Passion to drive business to both new and existing customers
- Excellence in solution selling techniques preferably serving the transportation and mobility industries
- Excellence in developing strong relationships and C-level connections
- Skills to influence and collaborate with colleagues to achieve team objectives
- More than 5 years experience in a similar leadership position
- Proven track record as a sales executive with demonstrated results
- Experience in IT and ideally SW & SaaS oriented business organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience using CRM tools, preferably Salesforce.com
- Multiple European languages. A preference will be given to those fluent in Finnish and Swedish in addition to English
- Ability to regularly travel across the Nordics, EU and UK
We offer a competitive performance based compensation package and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization.
Apply Now! Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume together with a cover letter to email@example.com with “Country Manager – Tampere, Finland” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.