Customer Support Representative - Tampere, Finland
DDS is a global leader in mobility apps and cloud based fleet management and dispatch software solutions for the rapidly growing Passenger Transportation and Mobility industry. We are committed to changing the world of personal mobility by offering a portfolio of innovative real-time demand based dispatching, routing and scheduling, vehicle location, and tracking and communication systems to private and public-sector verticals worldwide including taxi and transit sectors. We support our customers 24/7 through offices in Canada, Finland, Sweden, the UK and the US.
This role is due to the expansion of our Customer Support team in Tampere, Finland. The successful applicant will interact directly with customers on a functional and technical level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in system support and computers is required
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices (SalesForce Service Cloud preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise or SaaS systems would be an asset
- Outstanding ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with clients and internal groups.
- Documentation, communication, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to work well with Support and Product Management teams
- Degree or Higher Education qualification in a relevant technical qualification is required.
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please reference “Customer Support Representative – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.