Chief Executive Officer - Richmond, BC
DDS is a global company providing scheduling and dispatch solution to taxi and transit customers. We lead the market in Taxi and Demand-Response Transit solutions, with our most significant market share in North America and our EMEA operations experiencing rapid growth.
Looking ahead, we believe that the transit industry is about to change rapidly, with different modes of transportation coming together into a multi-modal solution. With a strong presence in both Taxi and Demand-Response Transit markets, we are ideally positioned to lead the industry in realizing the potential of multi-modal transportation.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
Role and Responsibilities
- Grow the business profitably
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Leading and motivating executives and managers to advance employee engagement and top performance
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Proven track record of growing the business profitably.
- Proven experience as a top performing executive, driving successful business transformation– ideally as a CEO
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@ddswireless.com. Please reference “CEO– Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.