Senior QA Automation Engineer – Richmond, BC
DDS Wireless International Inc is a global provider of advanced wireless mobile data systems. We specialize in the design, development and deployment of fleet management systems for real-time dispatching, vehicle location and tracking and computerized routing and scheduling in multiple vertical markets.
Digital Dispatch’s QA team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated QA Specialist with a proven track record of shipping high quality software and test automation. In this role, you will be contributing to the overall quality of DDS’ products. This position will report to the QA Manager.
- Investigating and analyzing the right automation tools
- Designing and implementing the automation scripts for different software testing
- Supervising other junior automation engineers
- Reviewing test automation code and design
- Documenting the automation design, progress, and test case coverage
- Analyzing software requirements and software designs, and providing feedback on their testability
- Designing and creating test cases for functional and system testing
- Reviewing test cases and providing the guidance for the team
- Computer Science or computer engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 year software automation and development experience
- Minimum of 2 year software test case design and test experience
- Experience with designing and implementing test automation scripts
- Experience or knowledge of performance test and security test
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- experience of QA concepts, process and methodologies
- Knowledge of Oracle database and SQL query
- Ability to work well with others – teamwork, cooperation, respect, and integrity, and excellent communication.
- Ability to logically document and solve problems and to keep projects moving.
- Must be a self-motivated, organized and strong communicator.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Digital Dispatch Systems offers a team based work environment and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization.
Apply Now! Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior QA Automation – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.