Senior Marketing Manager – Richmond, BC
DDS Wireless International Inc is a global provider of advanced wireless mobile data systems. We specialize in the design, development and deployment of fleet management systems for real-time dispatching, vehicle location and tracking and computerized routing and scheduling in multiple vertical markets.
Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing manager holds ultimate responsibility for the organisations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business from the ground up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop the marketing and community management strategies for the company in line with company objectives.
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Use research to develop, implement and measure strategies
- Manage outsourced marketing partners and enablers
- Spearhead efforts to increase SEO visibility
- Understand business requirement and work closely with the senior management team to assist with identifying and the preparation of RFP (Request for Proposals) on Strategic deals.
- Prepare and maintain the company’s marketing budget.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and competitor trends.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Lead cross-functional projects, partnering with the product team to develop, manage and communicate product positioning, releases, and go-to-market programs.
- Work with the product, sales, and marketing teams to develop and deliver phenomenal sales enablement tools and solution specific content (e.g. sales documentation, PowerPoint slides, product videos, website copy, blog posts) that will help us sell faster and eliminate friction.
- Be the project lead within marketing on any market facing product launches or releases.
- Own competitive intelligence and win/loss analysis. That means you’ll perform competitive and market research and keep the company up-to-date on trends and analyses to help us win more customers.
- Collaborate with demand generation and corporate marketing on content direction, web site copy, and collateral development.
- As needed, create sales and marketing materials for our partners.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations;
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident, Self-driven and effective communicator.
- Provide examples of successful Marketing Campaign and the results of impact to the company
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing employees, project teams and external contractors.
- Monitors client Net Promoter Scores and other measures of client satisfaction routinely and actively seeks to retain existing clients
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Superior ability to communicate effectively in written, oral and graphic form.
- Advanced knowledge of branding, marketing, communications, and public relations principles, strategies, techniques, and concepts.
- Familiar with print and graphics production; able to supervise, evaluate and improve graphic design processes
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and content creation
- Experience in developing and deploying email marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Excellent conflict management and problem solving skills; demonstrated business negotiation skills and diplomacy
- Can prepare and submit regular updates to CEO with ROI attached
Apply Now! Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume together with a cover letter with “Senior Marketing Manager – Your Name” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.