Security Guards, Part Time – Richmond, BC
In 2017, DDS celebrates 30 years of transportation leadership and a proud heritage of serving a diverse customer base across North America & Europe. We are uniquely well-positioned as an industry leading provider of mobility software, hardware, and services solutions for transportation businesses. We look forward to continuing our success with great excitement and renewed direction. Come be part of this next exciting chapter!
We are looking for multiple part time security guards to start immediately. These positions require flexible hours, including weekend shift work. We are looking for reliable individuals with high integrity and excellent attention to detail. This is an entry level position and prior experience is not required.
- Patrol the location during after hours
- Log and document any incidents
- Utilize two way radio and computer applications for communicating activities if needed
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
Must Have Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills with using MS Office are required
- Clinical attention to detail
- Flexibility to work a variety of rotating shifts (afternoons/nights/weekends)
- Reliable transportation
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position
- Must be bond-able
- Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs, and sit for extended periods of time
Basic security training is not required but would be considered an asset, this position is ideal for someone considering a career in security services!
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please reference “Security Guards – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.