Human Resources & Administration Manager – Richmond, BC
DDS Wireless International Inc is a global provider of advanced wireless mobile data systems. We specialize in the design, development and deployment of fleet management systems for real-time dispatching, vehicle location and tracking and computerized routing and scheduling in multiple vertical markets.
Human Resources & Administration Manager (People & Culture Leader)
DDS Wireless International is a leading provider of transportation industry solutions. We are an innovative developer of software as a service (SaaS) products and services and wireless hardware devices in support of the Transit and Taxi customer segments. We have a global presence with offices in Richmond, BC, Canada; Redmond, Washington; Oxford & Cambridge, United Kingdom; Stockholm, Sweden; and Tampere, Finland.
This position is responsible for providing leadership for the development and execution of the people function in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the global organization. The HR & Administration Manager position assumes corporate wide responsibility for HR policies, recruiting, benefits, HR procedures and programs for the Company. It also includes administrative functions like facility, security and travel and manage a small team of HR, recruitment and administrative staff.
The successful candidate will have a people first approach, the capability to successfully manage the strategic and global scope of the role, yet also be a capable hands-on leader and contributor in a fast paced and dynamic organization. This position will be based out of the corporate head office in Richmond, BC.
The successful candidate will
- Be the employer branding and culture champion
- Work with managers to fulfill all recruitment needs
- Take the lead on all global recruitment and employer branding efforts and initiatives
- Own and manage the onboarding program within the organization, with a focus on effective integration and delivering a high caliber employee experience
- Drive employee engagement and retention initiatives and programs
- Take the lead on and own the compensation review process
- Support change management efforts and initiatives to drive organizational goal achievement
- Take the lead on and work with managers to drive the performance management process throughout the organization
- Direct and develop the organization’s HR function including the creation of effective policies, programs and services both globally and across business units
- Lead the organization’s skills development strategy, succession planning and personal development
- Responsible for strategic direction on total compensation, benefits and HRIS
- Manage, provide guidance and leadership for a team of administration professionals including the office manager, facilities and security team members
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 5 years of HR function management within the technology industry
- Familiarity with US and European HR practices is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in business with a concentration in Human Resources Management
- CPHR designation is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work on processes and strategic initiatives
- Familiarity with ADP Work Force Now is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including ability to provide training to diverse audiences, and the ability to effectively screen and interview both executive and front-line level talent
Apply Now! Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume together with a cover letter with “HR & Administration Manager – Your Name” in the subject line to email@example.com. We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview.