ERP Project Manager – Richmond, BC
In 2017, DDS celebrates 30 years of transportation leadership and a proud heritage of serving a diverse customer base across North America & Europe. We are uniquely well-positioned as an industry leading provider of mobility software, hardware, and services solutions for transportation businesses. We look forward to continuing our success with great excitement and renewed direction. Come be part of this next exciting chapter!
- Lead ERP planning, selection and implementation project working closely with the VP Finance to facilitate on-time delivery of the program phases within the agreed budgets.
- Assist in the development of specifications.
- Working with the Finance team, design new chart of accounts for the global Group that will meet new requirements and map existing charts to the new template.
- Develop and actively manage project plans. Manage resources, project schedule and budget to meet deliverables.
- Orchestrate activities across all internal and external constituents and work collaboratively with Finance, IT and others in the global Group to escalate and manage delivery challenges.
- Provide training to users during the implementation phase.
- The desired candidate must have previous experience managing ERP conversion / implementation projects and experience implementing cloud based solutions.
- He/she must have a university degree, preferably in business or information technology, along with a CPA designation.
- The candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience, including experience in analysis, deployment, conversion, installation, training and support.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- He/she should be able to think strategically and act tactically to get the job done when required.
- Ideally, the candidate will have worked in a complex, multi-national environment.
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career.
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference “ERP Project Manager – Richmond, BC – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.