Customer Support Developer - Tampere, Finland
DDS is a global leader in mobility apps and cloud based fleet management and dispatch software solutions for the rapidly growing Passenger Transportation and Mobility industry. We are committed to changing the world of personal mobility by offering a portfolio of innovative real-time demand based dispatching, routing and scheduling, vehicle location, and tracking and communication systems to private and public-sector verticals worldwide including taxi and transit sectors. We support our customers 24/7 through offices in Canada, Finland, Sweden, the UK and the US.
This role is due to expansion of our Customer Support team in Tampere, Finland. The successful applicant while using their software development skills will interact directly with customers as required on a technical level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- C/C++ development skills
- Read and maintain C/C++ code
- Python development experience
- Linux server knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Creating deployment instructions. Deploying software into testing and staging environments
- Documentation, communication, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to work well with Support and Product Management teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. Master’s degree is a plus.
Nice to Have
- Oracle knowledge
- Java script development experience
Digital Dispatch Systems offers a team based work environment and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization.
Apply Now! Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you! To apply please submit your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference “CUSTOMER SERVICES DEVELOPER – Tampere, Finland – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.