Controller – Richmond, BC
In 2017, DDS celebrates 30 years of transportation leadership and a proud heritage of serving a diverse customer base across North America & Europe. We are uniquely well-positioned as an industry leading provider of mobility software, hardware, and services solutions for transportation businesses. We look forward to continuing our success with great excitement and renewed direction. Come be part of this next exciting chapter!
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Plan and coordinate external audits/ reviews and support external auditors.
- Oversee accounting for subsidiary entities, especially their control systems.
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, AR, AP, inventory accounting and GL’s.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements and reports for business units, entities and the consolidated Group.
- Monitor bank balances, debt levels and bank covenants, cash flows and investments.
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
- Review the preparation of payroll for all entities and ensure it is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Manage and comply with all local and foreign government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Improve financial staff job performance by coaching employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort as needed.
- The controller candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience, ideally 5+ years as a controller, as well as a CPA designation.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with multi-national organization preferred.
Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career.
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference “Controller – Richmond, BC – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.