Accounts Payable Specialist – Richmond, BC
DDS Wireless International Inc is a global provider of advanced wireless mobile data systems. We specialize in the design, development and deployment of fleet management systems for real-time dispatching, vehicle location and tracking and computerized routing and scheduling in multiple vertical markets.
We currently require someone to join our accounting team in an Accounts Payable role.
- Processing the daily receipt of invoices from vendors, coding and input into the accounting system
- Interaction with all levels of management to ensure appropriate approvals of invoices are in place prior to payment
- Ensure employee expense reports comply with company policy
- Reconciling accounts payable sub-ledgers
- Preparing monthly accounts payable reports
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Communicate with vendors to resolve problems/discrepancies
- Assist the accounting team where needed
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an Accounts Payable specialized role
- CPA students working towards their designation are strongly encouraged to apply
- Proficiency using ACCPAC and strong MS Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently
You are a team player that enjoys a challenge and has excellent communication skills. A post-secondary education plus related work experience is required.
We offer a comprehensive pay & benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization.
If you are excited about the variety, challenge and scope of this role as well as about the opportunity to advance your career within the DDS group of companies, we want to hear from you.
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career.
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference “Accounts Payable Specialist – Richmond, BC – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.