Sales Manager, UK & Europe
DDS is a global leader in apps and cloud based solutions for the rapidly growing Passenger Transportation and Mobility industry. We are committed to changing the world of personal mobility by offering a portfolio of innovative real-time demand based dispatching, routing and scheduling, vehicle location, and tracking and communication systems to private and public-sector verticals worldwide including taxi and transit sectors. DDS are also the developers of Zoro, the premier booking and payment app for individuals and organisations. We support our customers 24/7 through offices in Canada, Finland, Sweden, the UK, and the US.
We want to continue to grow across EMEA following strong customer demand and are now looking for a Sales Manager UK & Europe (ideally located in St Ives, Huntingdon, Peterborough or London) to be part of the EMEA sales team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, EMEA, this quota-carrying position will take accountability for new business generation and account management in the taxi and transit verticals including developing and implementation of the sales strategy in their assigned territory.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Delivering the multi-channel sales strategy for software, hardware and services and achieving/exceeding the sales targets in the assigned territory utilising and extending direct, distributor, partner, agent and OEM channels
- Hunting for new business opportunities and quickly building a solid sales pipeline and following monthly/ quarterly/annual objectives and quotas
- Ensuring DDS has visibility on all opportunities in the assigned region
- Applying appropriate software solution selling techniques (Challenger Selling preferred)
- Presenting and demonstrating DDS applications and solutions and assisting potential customers and partners in modelling the business case
- Tracking prospect-related phone conversations and emails in Salesforce, including sales opportunities according to the defined sales process
- Contributing to the delivery of responses to tenders, coordinating with product management and development teams
- Assisting with creating and adapting sales and marketing collateral to meet local market needs
- Successful track record in driving strong new business sales in the UK and Europe
- 2 to 5 years sales experience in SaaS/Cloud Solutions based software/technology company preferably serving the passenger transportation and mobility markets
- Proficient in building healthy sales pipelines and closing complex, large-size deals with tier 1 and 2 prospects in private and public environments
- Ability to cold call customers with outstanding customer service
- Ability to work with minimum supervision by building plans, understanding complex situations with planning and executing on sales strategy
- Must have strong planning, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Qualified to degree level (preferred)
- Languages: Native English with fluency in any other European language a significant plus (ideally, Dutch, German or French)
DDS Wireless offers a team based work environment fostering collaboration, creativity and innovation and comprehensive benefits package, combined with the variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in a fast moving international organization.
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career.
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference “Sales Manager, UK & Europe – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.