Customer Service Representative – Tampere, Finland
Our customers deliver scheduled and on-demand transportation to people across the globe. DDS needs a person excited by the opportunity to deliver outstanding customer care in a high-pressure, mission-critical environment. The successful candidate will have the Information Technology and Customer Service skills to deploy, train and support our customers throughout the delivery of our service.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Technical experience executing project deployments or providing customer service
- Degree or Higher Education qualification in a relevant technical qualification is required
- Proficiency in system support and computers is required
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices (SalesForce Service Cloud preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise or SaaS systems would be an asset
- Outstanding ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with clients and internal groups
- Excellent English language communication, verbal and written
- Overseas travel will be required
- Customer Support Representatives are required to conduct after hours 24 x 7 support on a rotation basis
DDS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with the variety, challenge, and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organisation.
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference “Customer Service Representative – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.