Account Manager – Richmond, BC
In 2017, DDS celebrates 30 years of transportation leadership and a proud heritage of serving a diverse customer base across North America & Europe. We are uniquely well-positioned as an industry leading provider of mobility software, hardware, and services solutions for transportation businesses. We look forward to continuing our success with great excitement and renewed direction. Come be part of this next exciting chapter!
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Sales team. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the Account Manager will own the execution of growing DDS’ solutions in their assigned territory.
- Achieve or exceed assigned revenue quotas and targets
- Practice solution selling techniques, with a strong focus on customer service
- Understand territory and account planning procedures and execution
- Providing product/customer feedback to the DDS product management team
- Following up on in-bound calls or email inquiries from DDS customers interested in learning more about product and service offerings
- Effectively using tools, such as Salesforce.com to track customer-related interactions, and document sales opportunities according to defined sales processes
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a software sales environment
- Proven sales successes with software, technology, or services
- Ability to cold call customers with outstanding customer service
- Ability to work with minimum supervision by building plans, understanding complex situations with planning and executing on strategy
- Must have strong planning, communication & presentation skills
- DDS Wireless offers a team based work environment and comprehensive benefits package, combined with the variety, challenge and scope to develop your career in this fast moving international organization
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please reference “Account Manager – Your Name” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls please.